Wednesday 28 May 2014

Making a Plan

I am learning to make a plan before I write my story. I was easy to make my small meant.


Damien
On the holidays l made a castle out of cardboard
Skipton Castle
happy face - cara feliz
Me and my mum painted it white so it would not just be white

On the holidays me and my Mum went to my poppas house. When I got there Gracie and Bella hugged me. Gracie, Bella and poppa went out. Me and  Mum made a castle out of white cardboard. When me and my mum were finished we waited for an hour or two. When it was finished we took it home.         

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done. You have used ideas in your plan to write your story.

Anonymous said...

You love doing art Damien! Always drawing or creating things. Good job writing a story at school. Love Dad