Monday 21 September 2015

Tree planting

     Tree planting 
On Tuesday the 21st of July room twenty eight twenty nine went to plant native trees.  There was three people I only remember two Carl and Paul.  There were five trees Paul only said three.  Oh I just remembered the third person was Anna. We did this so the path way ( that was made of gravel ) doesn't go on a slope.  Anyways Paul said the types of trees there were Toi Toi's, Flax's and cabbage trees.  Oh and Paul showed us an Fertilizer pellet (It looks like a greenish big mint ) Paul also said " a Fertilizer pellet makes the trees grow a little faster," he also also said " it gives the trees a little boost ya know, " after ms M said to " get into pears , "   so ... we got into pears ( I was with peter ).  There were two types of shovels an heavy one ( that's orange ) and a light one ( that's grey ) first I chose the heavy one but after a few seconds me and peter were pretty shore it was to heavy oh did I machine that Carl was watching us Carl said " I'll get you boys an other one ". It was tricky when there was fat roots before we left we washed our hands.  I felt a bit tired.                                
My Reflection
We did this because everyone need trees in winter to breathe.  This was easy because all I had to do was
write stuff and correct it easy.   
                    

No comments: