Tuesday 9 June 2015

Learning About the Brain


My Reflection
I had to find a word about the brain for each letter of the alphabet.  It was tricky because I had to think of a brain I don't know much about brains.  These are the words that I  used

A was A part of your body,
B was Brain ,
C was Creepy,
D was Discussing,
E was Eww,
F was Flipping coolish,
G was Gross,
H was Hideous,
I  was Its pinkish color.
J  was Jockeys  
K was King brain's are big
L  was Lots of them
M was Makes you do stuff
N was Number's    
O was Oh heaps
P  was sorry no things for P
Q was Quadruples of them
R was Reading that what a brain helps
S was So extreme
T was Translate English
U was sorry no things for U
V was Veins doesn't have a brain
W was Whole universes of brains
X was X-ray doesn't work on the brain
Y was You think with it
Z was  sorry no things for Z 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job D.

Dad xx