Wednesday 17 June 2015

Term 2 Week 9 Recount

Speech
On Monday the 16th of June the year four's (room 28) were doing speeches.  It was really really special
because it was the year four's first time!!!

When we started the people that had there speech went outside to practice ( I only got to do it twice ).  When we went back inside I was the first one to volunteer.  I felt quite scared.

After the people  listened to me they voted how good I was.  On a form on a computer they wrote down what they liked and what they didn't like about my speech.

Then everyone had a tern  OK not exactly everyone had a tern after everyone that had a tern other people voted how good they were.   One thing they could improve is looking up.

At last we were finished.  I was so relieved when it was all finished.                    

Overall I thought It was gait I mean really really gait. my favorite part was I didn't take really long. I'm looking forward to doing an other speech.    
   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job son, proud of you.
I would love to hear your speech!

Dad xx