Wednesday 10 June 2015

Term 2 Week 8

Bike skills
On Tuesday morning room 28 went to bike skills ( room 29 didn't come ).

We meat Kerry and don't remember the other person I we said hello we started.

I'm was still learning how to ride.  I don't archly ride.  I just glide not archly biking it's way to hard.

I probably never going to ride at least I don't want to.  I rely don't want to.

When bike skills was nearly finished we did a lap a round the Field except  for the people that was still learning that was me.

At the very end room 28 got some sitfks.

Then we left.    



      

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

We need to do more practice at home. It is one of our new year resolution remember xx

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy. liam and you need to ride more, That would be great we have lots of nice flat roads for you to ride on.

Dad xx