Tuesday 3 November 2015

Term 4 week 4

                                                                        MWeekend
On Sunday me, Liam, dad, Emma and my ante went to a beach that I don't know the name of. 

First we drove to the beach.  I tried to go to sleep Liam had his mp 3 player on so I couldn't.  Did I mention my dad got a new van it was an auto dad doesn't like auto cars and vans he likes Manuel cars and vans. Dads van was an 8 seater. Me and Liam's favorite seats were the very back ones.

After we arrived we went to the beach when we reached the beach I went on the sand to make a sand volcano.  dad asked us if we wanted to go for walk I said no Liam said yes  they went for there walk I finished my sand castle when I was finished I destroyed it.  About 30 minutes later they came back dad said there was deep sand so I said "can I go," " Liam can take you," dad said.  So we went to the deep sand when we got there the sand started to go down it got deeper and deeper as we had gone father then I slipped.  Then my feet were stuck in the sand I don't know why but I covered my whole legs.  Then dad came and said " you know I saw everything," then I said "I can't get out," then dad said "cover him" then I got out.  Liam was going to get dad before dad came I said "you'll owe me nothing if you get dad," Liam owed me 3£ then we went to where we were sitting before we left while we were walking Liam and my ante got into a fight my ante won when we got there we left.                                        

No comments: