Friday 13 November 2015

Term 4 week 5

Fantastic Friday (on a Thursday)
Yesterday we had fantastic Friday on a Thursday because we were going to do our showcase on Friday.  We went to our groups and we sat down I was in vintage games.  We had learnt these 6 games 4 square, elastics, long rope, knuckle bones and bump. 

We were making a video so we didn't haft to preform when we were at the assembly.  I started playing 4 square I started in the 2nd square.  When I got the ball thrown at me was out then then someone else was in then straight away he was out.  Then I was in toilet then king finally threw at number three then ten minutes or so he left then five minutes or so two people had asked " can I play," then an other ten minutes or so the king left.  Then five minutes or so everyone left then me and an other kid year 5 I think were stuck with the ball so we made up some games and played them.  After a while 2 people came we had forgot we could of played 4 square but we carried on and when two Tanzee and Eliani ( that was from my class ) stole one of the balls. Then I realized then said " you know we can play 4 square but it was the end of the the session so we went to our classes and did what we normally do at the afternoons.                                               

No comments: