Friday 20 November 2015

Term 4 week 6

Swimming
Yesterday room 28/29 were going for there 2nd swim this week I didn't have a towel so I dyed in the sun.

First we walked there then our group got dressed in the dolphins group was Raj, Ridwan, Blake and Mauriora.  When all of the dolphins got dressed we got in the pool when I got in I went pale that's how cold I was.  Mrs M told us to run behind Dee we ran about 2 or 3 laps ( we were running in a circle ) then Mrs  M told us to float on our backs.

After we did that Mrs M said "were going to practising our arms again ( this was my first time at swimming ) so I didn't know what arms was.  But she showed us then she said to do what she did but walking.  Then after 2 more laps Mrs M told us to still walk but put your chin just above the water.  So we did that I wasn't going to stay but I  changed my mind.  Then we had to the same thing but put our face in the water then we yours a bored the i t was free time!!

Then Mrs M got some hoop looking inflatable thing that goes on the water then she got some small hoop looking thing that sunk.  After 10-20 minutes I got out but just when I got in the changing room everyone got out then when I ( and everyone ) got dreased we went back to class.    
                                                 

No comments: